Whats App: 91-8168857428
The Expression: An International Multidisciplinary e-Journal
ISSN: 2395-4132 (Online)| A Peer-Reviewed Journal | Impact Factor: 3.9
Submission window is open for October 2022 Issue of the Expression Journal.
Submissions are open for a book 60 Writers: Indian Writing in English. Contact immediately for the approval of writer/topic/title of paper.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for book/journal manuscripts.
(Whats App: +91-8168857428)
Call for Papers: Vol. 8 Issue 5
Dr. Bijender Singh
1009, Sector 30,
Industrial Model Township,
Whats App: 91-8168857428
Open Access License
Open access (OA) marks a significant step outside of Expression Journal’s traditional publication model. For many years, this journal required authors to transfer their copyright to us at manuscript submission, thereby giving the journal the ability to:
1. Protect the published content against various forms of misuse and abuse
2. Safeguard the authors' interests
However, for many authors, their institutions and funding agencies today want to make their research results more readily available to all readers.
Expression Journal- Open Access Publishing Agreement
The OA publication model is supported in large part by the journal’s Open Access Publishing Agreement, which is available for immediate use. The agreement serves four important purposes:
1. An explicit promise is made to OA authors that we will present their work with free access to all users.
2. OA authors are assured that they are free to post the final, published version of their articles on their personal websites, their employers' sites, or their funding agency's sites.
3. The OAPA gives us sufficient legal rights to resolve any complaints of abuse (such as infringement and plagiarism) of the authors’ content.
4. The OAPA allows users to copy the work, as well as to translate it or to reuse it for text/data mining, as long as the usage is for non-commercial purposes.
Journal Submission Submissions are open for Vol. 8 Issue 5 (October 2022 Issue) of the Expression Journal.
Email ID Please send all of your submissions to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for publication related issues.
Membership Charges Those people who want to be the member of editorial, advisory or reviewers' board of this journal, they must have to pay membership fee, otherwise their names may be removed from the list.
Impact Factor: 3.9
Open Access Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Dr. Deepak Kumar Singh, Associate Professor of English, DAV PG College, Lucknow (U.P).
"Power does not corrupt man but fools, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power."
Mohd Arif Hussain Bhat, Research Scholar, DAVV, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
"When you educate a man you educate an individual; when you educate a woman you educate a whole family."
Esha Nadkarni, Research Scholar, Christ University, Bangalore, India
This is the only journal where my paper was properly proofread and it underwent a real professional care for the first time. I'm happy that the editor himself has rectified the mistakes of my paper. Happy to be a part of this journal.
M-16, Indraprastha Colony
Sonipat Road, Rohtak, Haryana-124001