Whats App: 91-8168857428
The Expression: An International Multidisciplinary e-Journal
ISSN: 2395-4132 (Online)| A Peer-Reviewed Journal | Impact Factor: 6.4
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for book/journal manuscripts.
Please Submission window is open for Vol. 9 No. 5 (October 2023 Issue) of the Expression Journal.
Submissions are open for two anthologies:
1. 60 Writers: Indian Writing in English 2. Women Writers of Indian Diaspora
Contact immediately at Whats App: +91-8168857428 for the approval of writer/topic/title of paper.
Call for Papers: Vol. 9 Issue 5
Dr. Bijender Singh
1009, Sector 30,
Industrial Model Township,
Whats App: 91-8168857428
Dr. Bijender Singh is the Writer/Editor of the Following Books:
1. Late Night Poetry ISBN: 978-81-8253-447-6
2. Confusing Poetry ISBN: 978-81-8253-451-3
3. (ed.) Love: A Sweet Poison ISBN 978-93-85137-03-7
4. (ed.) Gender Discourse in Indian Writings in English ISBN: 978-81-9075-136-0
5. (ed.) Indian Writing in English: Critical Insights ISBN: 978-81-7273-914-0
6. (ed.) Indian Dalit Literature: Critical Ruminations ISBN 978-81-7273-965-2
7. (ed.) Critical Essays on Indian Diaspora ISBN 978-81-7273-966-9
8. (ed.) Indian Dalit Autobiographies: Marginalized Voices ISBN 978-93-5207-0169
9. (ed.) Indian Women Novels: Feminist Reverberations. ISBN 978-93-83192-94-6
10. (ed.) Dalit Women's Autobiographies: A Critical Appraisal. 978-93-5128-200-6
11. Female Protagonists in Shashi Deshpande's Novels. ISBN 978-93-86242-10-6
12. (ed.) Race and Ethnicity: Afro-American Literature. ISBN 978-93-86242-17-4
13. (ed.) Dalit Men's Autobiographies: A Critical Appraisal. ISBN 978-93-5128-240-2
14. (ed.) Diaspora, Women and the Margialized: Literary Perspectives ISBN. 978-93-86655-51-6
15. (ed.) English Language Teaching: Innovations and Practices. ISBN 978-81-8435-576-5
16. (ed.) V.S. Naipaul: A Critical Evaluation. ISBN: 978-93-86655-56-1
17. (ed.) Comparative Literature: A Global Perspective ISBN 978-93-86655-60-8
18. (ed.) Dalit Literature: Journey from Repression to Resistance. ISBN: 978-93-5324-052-3
19. (ed.) Different Dimensions of Dalit Discourse ISBN: 978-81-269-3012-8
20. Dilon Ke Darmiyan ISBN: 978-93-8728-189-9
21. (ed.) Paradigms of Marginality: A Critical Assessment. ISBN: 978-93-5324-086-8
22. (ed.) Marginal Voices in English Literature. ISBN: 978-93-88536-40-1
23. (ed.) Mapping Marginalization: Negotiating the Nexus of Exclusion. ISBN: 978-93-88536-48-6
24. (ed). Thematic Concerns in English Literature: Text and Context. ISBN: 978-81-946060-1-7
25. (ed.) World Literature: Emerging Trends, Texts and Theories. ISBN: 978-93-88361-42-2
26. Poetry for Differently Abled. ISBN: 979-1-64983-412-6
27. V.S. Naipaul's Novels: A Critical Study. ISBN: 978-16-3606-062-0
28. (ed.) Dalit Women's Autobiographies: Convergences and Divergences ISBN: 978-93-5324-616-7
29. (ed.) Dalit Men's Autobiographies: Convergences and Divergences. ISBN: 978-93-5324-634-1
30. (ed.) Dalit Literature: Recent Responses and Ruminations. ISBN: 978-93-5324-637-2
31. (ed.) Centring the Margins: Essays on Dalit Literature. ISBN: 978-81-953639-4-0
32. (ed.) South Asian Diaspora: Writers and Works. ISBN: 978-93-92189-10-4
33. (ed.) Indian Writing in English: Insights, Interpretations and Illustrations. ISBN: 978-93-92459-04-7
Journal Submission Submissions are open for Vol. 9 Issue 5 (October 2023 Issue) of the Expression Journal.
Email ID Please send all of your submissions to email@example.com for publication related issues.
Membership Those people who want to remain the member of editorial, advisory or reviewers' board of this journal, they must be in touch with the editor and they have to pay membership fee annually/as per plan, failing which their names may be deleted from the list.
Urgent Atttention We are not accepting online submissions. Please don't email at firstname.lastname@example.org as it is also deliberately unfunctional due to some unavaiodable reasons. Please send all manuscripts only at email@example.com
Membership Those people who want to be the member of editorial, advisory or reviewers' board of this journal, they must be in touch with the editor and they have to pay membership fee, failing which their names may be removed from the list.
Impact Factor: 6.4
Open Access Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Dr. Deepak Kumar Singh, Associate Professor of English, DAV PG College, Lucknow (U.P).
"Power does not corrupt man but fools, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power."
Mohd Arif Hussain Bhat, Research Scholar, DAVV, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
"When you educate a man you educate an individual; when you educate a woman you educate a whole family."
Esha Nadkarni, Research Scholar, Christ University, Bangalore, India
This is the only journal where my paper was properly proofread and it underwent a real professional care for the first time. I'm happy that the editor himself has rectified the mistakes of my paper. Happy to be a part of this journal.
Dr. Bijender Singh
440, Sector 5, Rohtak, Haryana-124001