Whats App: 91-8168857428
The Expression: An International Multidisciplinary e-Journal
ISSN: 2395-4132 (Online)| A Peer-Reviewed Journal | Impact Factor: 6.4
Kindly direct all correspondence related to book and journal manuscript submissions at our email ID email@example.com.
Submission window is currently open for Vol. 9, No. 6 (December 2023 Issue) of the Expression Journal.
We are actively accepting submissions for two upcoming anthologies. These anthologies are as follows:
1. Indian Writing in English: A Critical Compendium
2. From Home to Horizon: Women Writers of Indian Diaspora
Our forthcoming anthologies are supposed be published by reputeded international publication houses such as Routledge and Springer.
For expeditious consideration and approval of your proposed writer, topic, or paper title, we encourage you to establish contact via WhatsApp (preferably) at +91-8168857428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Papers: Vol. 9 Issue 6
Dr. Bijender Singh
1009, Sector 30,
Industrial Model Township,
Whats App: 91-8168857428
- To nurture a platform of leaned and erudite people motivated by the quest for academic research and creative writing.
- To developing critical and cognitive faculties and interdisciplinary approach in academic and research areas.
- To create a learning ambience and show diverse scopes to develop analytical abilities.
- To facilitate cutting edge research in the sphere of English language and literature.
- To create and maintain highest level of qualitative and original material ensuring zero tolerance of plagiarized material in manuscript.
- To encourage creativity and innovation and make landmark contributions for globe through our excellent publishing services.
- To enable our authors — empowered with ignited minds and hearts — to realize their potentials and self worth so that they may evolve as published authors and transforming agents to make a significant contribution to the spheres of publication.
- To emerge as a leading international journal — a path-breaker global brand both at nationally and globally in the realm of publishing.
- To accelerate the dissemination of knowledge through the publication of high quality research articles using the open access model.
- To hone and refine the research and creative writing skills of the learned scholars whose endeavours are to spread their knowledge though their innovative ideas and create a coherent and consistent world for our betterment.
- Utmost trust, mutual cooperation, team work, academic fraternity, dissemination of knowledge, skills and resources to publish your manuscripts at international parameters.
- To appreciate, regard and promote the perspectives, rights and dignity of each contributor.
- To maintain privacy of every individual and establish a good rapport with our contributors.
In this age of information Open Access publishing model gained popularity rather than traditional subscription based publishing model due to its reach to everyone freely. Reaching to more targeted and non-targeted audience simultaneously provide the authors their due credibility along with popularity among the scholars working on the same field. On the other hand, valuable scientific information reaches to academicians who are not able to bear the subscription charges and view the articles. Therefore, open access model is providing access of the scientific information to all the researchers and academicians in all quarters.
Once a manuscript is accepted it is processed for formatting and layout by our design team and then published online with open access to everyone. Open Access provides free, unrestricted online access to the scholarly literature to anyone in the world. At Expression Journal, we are convinced that everyone – not only literary people - can benefit from research results, and we publish all our articles exclusively under open access distribution, with a Creative Commons attribution license agreement. The copyright is transferred to authors and readers have the right to use, distribute, and reproduce in any medium, provided the source is properly cited. Expression Journal strives to ensure the quality articles with the perfect editing so that our authors may get worldwide readership through our open access policy.
Journal Submission Submissions are open for Vol. 9 Issue 6 (December 2023 Issue) of the Expression Journal.
Email ID Please send all of your submissions to email@example.com for publication related issues.
Membership Those people who want to remain the member of editorial, advisory or reviewers' board of this journal, they must be in touch with the editor and they have to pay membership fee annually/as per plan, failing which their names may be deleted from the list.
Urgent Atttention We are not accepting online submissions. Please don't email at firstname.lastname@example.org as it is also deliberately unfunctional due to some unavaiodable reasons. Please send all manuscripts only at email@example.com
Membership Those people who want to be the member of editorial, advisory or reviewers' board of this journal, they must be in touch with the editor and they have to pay membership fee, failing which their names may be removed from the list.
Impact Factor: 6.4
Open Access Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Dr. Deepak Kumar Singh, Associate Professor of English, DAV PG College, Lucknow (U.P).
"Power does not corrupt man but fools, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power."
Mohd Arif Hussain Bhat, Research Scholar, DAVV, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
"When you educate a man you educate an individual; when you educate a woman you educate a whole family."
Esha Nadkarni, Research Scholar, Christ University, Bangalore, India
This is the only journal where my paper was properly proofread and it underwent a real professional care for the first time. I'm happy that the editor himself has rectified the mistakes of my paper. Happy to be a part of this journal.
Dr. Bijender Singh
440, Sector 5, Rohtak, Haryana-124001