Whats App: 91-8168857428
The Expression: An International Multidisciplinary e-Journal
ISSN: 2395-4132 (Online)| A Peer-Reviewed Journal | Impact Factor: 6.4
We are not accepting online submissions.
Please don't send emails at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email us at email@example.com for book/journal manuscripts.
Please Submission window is open for Vol. 9 No. 2 April 2023 Issue of the Expression Journal.
Submissions are open for the anthology titled 60 Writers: Indian Writing in English.
Contact immediately at Whats App: +91-8168857428 for the approval of writer/topic/title of paper.
Call for Papers: Vol. 9 Issue 2
- How to Get Published?
- Send Paper with Abstract & Keywords
- Submit Paper Online
- Track Your Paper Online
Expression Journal Board
Dr. Bijender Singh
1009, Sector 30,
Industrial Model Township,
Whats App: 91-8168857428
Peer Review Policy
Double Blind Peer Review Policy:
- Expression Journal applies a double-blind peer review procedure, which means that both the identity of the reviewer and that of the author are concealed before, during and after the review process.
- Editorial staff should never be involved in editorial decisions about their own work.
- Editorial staff (including peer reviewers) should withdraw from discussions about submissions where any circumstances might prevent them from offering unbiased editorial decisions.
- Peer reviewers, who regularly produce poor quality work, will be removed from the editorial board. Poor quality work includes work that is tardy, abusive, unconstructive or a work that is handed in too late.
- It is allowed that peer-reviewers delegate peer-review to members of their staff, provided that they inform the editor of the journal about it.
- Editors may choose a peer-reviewer who is suggested by the author but are not obligated to follow the author's request. Likewise, authors may suggest that a certain peer-reviewer is not used, but this does not give any guarantees that this suggestion is followed by the editor.
- Peer-review comments or published correspondence should not contain personal attacks on the authors.
- To protect the author, a submitted manuscript should be destroyed by the peer-reviewer after they have reviewed it.
- Authors do not have the right to veto comments about their work, preferred that the comment is not a personal attack on the author himself.
- If agreement during the peer-review process cannot be reached, editors may invite one or multiple other peer-reviewers to review the article. The editor's decision following such an appeal is final.
General rules for reviewers
1. If the reviewer feels that s/he is not capable of reviewing the manuscript s/he must promptly return it to the editor.
2. The reviewer must judge the manuscript's scholarly quality and respect the author's intellectual independence. Personal criticism should be avoided.
3. The reviewer should return the manuscript in case of conflict of interest.
4. If the reviewer has a personal or professional connection with the author(s) in a way that the relationship has the potential to bias judgement of the manuscript the editor(s) should be informed.
5. The reviewer should keep the manuscript confidential. No other person should see the manuscript.
6. Judgments, criticisms and suggestions must be clearly explained and expressed in an academic language.
7. Any reference to other publications must be adequately cited so that the editors and author(s) can identify the referred work.
8. The reviewer should pay attention to missing or absent citations.
9. The reviewer should inform the editor(s) in case s/he doubts that there is an excessive similarity between the given text and other previously published works.
10. Disclosing unpublished information, arguments, or interpretations of a manuscript under consideration, except with the consent of the author is not allowed.
11. The reviewer should complete the task within the given time. If a deadline extension is needed the editor(s) should be informed.
Journal Submission Submissions are open for Vol. 9 Issue 2 (April 2023 Issue) of the Expression Journal.
Email ID Please send all of your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org for publication related issues.
Membership Those people who want to remain the member of editorial, advisory or reviewers' board of this journal, they must be in touch with the editor and they have to pay membership fee annually/as per plan, failing which their names may be deleted from the list.
Urgent Atttention We are not accepting online submissions. Please don't email at email@example.com as it is also deliberately unfunctional due to some unavaiodable reasons. Please send all manuscripts only at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Those people who want to be the member of editorial, advisory or reviewers' board of this journal, they must be in touch with the editor and they have to pay membership fee, failing which their names may be removed from the list.
Impact Factor: 3.9
Open Access Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Dr. Deepak Kumar Singh, Associate Professor of English, DAV PG College, Lucknow (U.P).
"Power does not corrupt man but fools, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power."
Mohd Arif Hussain Bhat, Research Scholar, DAVV, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
"When you educate a man you educate an individual; when you educate a woman you educate a whole family."
Esha Nadkarni, Research Scholar, Christ University, Bangalore, India
This is the only journal where my paper was properly proofread and it underwent a real professional care for the first time. I'm happy that the editor himself has rectified the mistakes of my paper. Happy to be a part of this journal.
Dr. Bijender Singh
440, Sector 5, Rohtak, Haryana-124001